Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall, she is really here, no?

Man, it has been downright chilly here lately. If it wasn't for the baby waking me up to be fed, I probably wouldn't be getting out of bed before eleven most days...sigh. I have found the drawback to not working anymore, apparently. Cold weather, it is my kryptonite. Oh well.

Anyhoo, that's not stopping me from being fairly productive crochet-wise (even with a massive break for Yoshi-related project planning). I finally got the Flower Box Afghan assembled and finished up. I am pretty happy with how it came out, even with the haphazard arrangement of random colored squares, rather than a set pattern. It has a nice patchwork quality, to me.

Here you go:



And, because this blanket is for my little girl's big-girl bed, I got a picture of her with the blanket also:



That is her, "Mommy, I do not want to be photographed right now and am two seconds away from crying," face, by the way. In case you were wondering.

I got the family Christmas stockings started this week as well. One down, two to go, though I will hold off on pictures until I get all three done.

That's really all I've got for you at the moment. Hope you're all well. Enjoy the last week of October!

No comments: