Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rollin', rollin', rollin'....

I am plowing right along with Yoshi. I actually got three rows done this week. It is starting to look like a head, yay!



I also did get the first piece for this year's sister swap done and mailed, so I should have pictures and an explanation for you next week.

I got the yarn and kit for my Jayne hat yesterday, yay! Now I just need to get back on the knitting horse. I think I actually figured out that I wasn't doing it wrong, I was just expecting a stockinette stitch to happen when I was just doing the knit stitch both ways, which I guess isn't how it works? Anyhoo, I want to get back to trying to knit again this week.

I don't really have much else. Took my daughter to the zoo (twice) this week, that was oodles of fun. Though yesterday we ended up getting rained out, but we did still get to see the penguins, yay!

Here's a photo of the family:



Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: