Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hey, look at that.

I actually managed to finish those socks last night, yay! I am, in fact, wearing them right now.

Here are some photos for you:



Sorry the picture quality isn't that great--I think my husband made some adjustments to the camera settings when I wasn't looking, so I need to go back and try to fix that.

Here are the details for any of the folks interested.

Pattern: Classic Ribbed Cable from Crocheted Socks! 16 Fun-to-Stitch Patterns by Janet Rehfeldt and Mary Jane Wood.

Yarn: Classic Elite Yarns Wool Bam Boo in Treasure.

I absolutely loved this yarn by the way. I think it may end up being one of my preferred sock yarns going forward. We shall have to see how it wears, but it is an absolute delight to work with and feels lovely.

And that's all I've got for you. Hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments: