Sunday, January 17, 2010

Download in progress...

I am making some pretty decent progress on Yoshi, I think. Especially when you consider we got the new Super Mario Brothers game for Wii this week, so I've been distracted by actually being able to play with Yoshi...

But here's how it's coming:


I was super excited about this blanket until I started it, and then I kind of stalled out. Then I got to the part where I started mixing it up with other colors besides blue and I got excited about it again. It is much easier to work on and be excited about a project when you can actually see the progress you are making, I think.

I can do a row in one day, I've learned, but I would kill myself trying to do that, so I am splitting them up to two days a row, and taking a day off here and there so I don't get too burnt out. I'll probably aim for three rows most weeks unless I am working on another project. For example, this week I am planning on getting only two rows done because I will also be working on...

Sister Swap 2010!! That's right, it's started. I got the yarn this week, and I want to get the January installment done and mailed off this week. I'll have more info for you once my sis receives her first piece, but until then I'm maintaining a radio silence.

Anyhoo, that's all I've got for you today. I hope you all have a fantabulous week!

Until next time,
C

No comments: