Friday, November 27, 2009

Paper, rock, scissors, lizard, Spock!

Okay, the title has pretty much nothing to do with this post, but it amused me, so, yeah.

Anyhoo, just dropping by for a quick update--I officially have a deadline for my Go Frogs! Afghan--we're having a holiday get together on Saturday the 5th, so I need to get it done by next Friday. Shouldn't be a problem though, I am starting the last row of squares today, and I've been assembling the blanket as I go, so I am hoping that by Sunday I can start on the border.

Next up, I have a few projects ready to go:

-I have a new pair of socks I want to start.
-Once I get the last swap square from my sister, I will assemble that blanket.
-I have the squares for my Yoshi blanket to start making.
-I want to make a Santa hat for my baby (and my brother-in-law has asked for one as well).

So, I've got some projects to keep me busy. And only two of them have a deadline (the Santa hats), so I'm looking forward to that.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Until next time,
C

No comments: