Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay, done with that!

I finished my Go Frogs! Afghan tonight, huzzah!

Here's a shot of the whole thing:


And here's a closer view of the squares:


And then another, even closer, shot so you can see the border, which I am kind of proud of:


Hopefully my friend that this is for is actually coming to the dinner party on Saturday so I can give it to her!

Next up are a few smaller projects--a pair of socks and a set of Santa hats (one for the baby and one for my brother-in-law). The Santa hats might be a trial though, because I realized when I was looking at the pattern that it is for the Homespun yarn that I had so much trouble with this summer. Sigh. But maybe the whole not being pregnant thing will make it easier to deal with or something.

I am also going to start producing a few squares a day for my Yoshi blanket I think. :o)

Hope you are all having a fantastic December so far!

No comments: