Sunday, September 27, 2009

You are getting very sleepy...

Oh, you're not? Hmm...must be me then. Sigh. Baby girl was wide awake all day yesterday and most of the night. She wasn't fussy, just awake, and once bedtime rolled around, wanting to play. Of course. She seems to have developed a propensity for keeping me up super late on Saturdays now that we have to get up early to go to church on Sundays. Sigh. But it could be worse for sure.

Anyhoo, on to crochet! I am still plodding along with the Flower Box Afghan. I am past the halfway point on the squares, so maybe I will have the blanket done by the end of October, knock on wood. For the most part I have been only letting myself work on my B project after getting two squares done for the blanket, but Friday I got kind of into a groove with my sock. I had hoped I could get the first sock finished this weekend. It's looking like that won't happen, but I will get close for sure. I am on the foot now--it's a cuff down sock. Here's a glimpse of where I was early last night:



So this week I am hoping to get at least another ten or twelve squares done and finish the first sock then get a decent start on the second. It's also October on Thursday (wow) so I'll be doing my October square, whee! Wow, only one more after that, and then there's a blanket to assemble. Crazy times.

Anyhoo, I hope all is well with you and that you have a lovely week. In the meantime I think I am going to seek out a nap...

No comments: