Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some progress at least...

Man, I don't know what your weather has been doing but it's been raining for the past three days here. We've gone from days in the nineties to the low seventies almost overnight. Of course, by this time next week it will probably be in the nineties again. Ahh, Texas.

Anyway, the rainy weather has definitely upped my crochet productivity. On days like this I just want to curl up with tea and a project. Good stuff.

I had hoped to get my September swap square and at least four squares from my blanket project done this week and I managed to hit that goal and then some. I am up to 17 squares out of 56, so that's definitely a step in the right direction!

Here's a glimpse at what I've got so far:

I've been using the yarn I have the most of leftover first, so I've been getting several from each color. I think I can get one more square out of the rose and then I've got a nice deep red to move on to. So, goal for this week, get the red finished off.

I keep getting the urge to go ahead and start on a pair of socks though, so it is entirely possible I may break my "one project at a time" policy soon and get that going. I will definitely let you know if that happens.

Well, until next week, then. Have a great one!

No comments: