Sunday, July 26, 2009

Motivation fail.

Man, it was kind of a crazy week. I had a ton of running around outside of the house to do, and as a a result had very little motivation to do anything productive when I was actually at home. So, not only did I not get any cleaning in my house done this week (boo), I also didn't touch a crochet project, sigh.

Though I guess it's for the best that I don't have any new projects to show you because at the moment I wouldn't be able to...that's right, our wireless router died this week so I have no internet on my laptop. I have to share a computer with my husband now to get on the internet until we get a new one. I know, I know, life is so hard. But my point is that I don't have any of my photos or the software for my camera installed on this computer (yet), so no pictures to show y'all even if there was something to report.

But, I am hoping to approach this new week with a much better motivational mindset. As far as crochet goes I want to make burp cloths to match the blanket I finished up last week--I think I can get at least four out of the yarn I have left. I also want to make myself a couple of pairs of house socks. But before I do any of those things my first project is to actually do an inventory/reorg of my current stash and crochet tools. It's kind of gotten out of control and I have a feeling I will thank myself in a month or two if I get it back to some semblance of organization now, when I have the time and attention span.

So that's where I am at the moment. Two weeks until my mom comes to town, and then (theoretically) one more week after that until the baby gets here. I am excited! It should be fun times.

I hope you all are doing well. Have a wonderful week! Fingers crossed that next week I can have some actual progress to show you!

No comments: