Sunday, September 7, 2008

Keepin' on...


Nothing terribly exciting going on this week.  I am just working on my CAL blanket.  I think it's going pretty well.  I've got two of six rows done at this point.  I should definitely get another row, maybe row and a half, completed by this time next week.  I am starting to fall into a rhythm with the squares now, so they are coming a little more quickly.  

I have to say, until I finished the second row strip and attached it to the first one, I still wasn't too sure about how this was going to turn out.  After seeing the completed two rows, however, I am much more confident that I will be proud of the finished result.  Part of me does wish that I had gone with a smaller hook in order to have a tighter weave, because I think that would look awesome.  On the other hand, the fabric that the size P hook is working up is really light and fluffy and airy, and I do find that I am enjoying the feel of it very much.  

In other news, Mr. Picasso Pants' brother came yesterday!  Huzzah!  Meet The Dread Pirate Snugbug!






Also, he loves his vest.  Hopefully he'll love his new home just as much!




Y'all have a great week!

Until next time,
C

No comments: