Greetings and salutations.
I did manage to finish my blanket project on time.
I am really happy with how it turned out. I will definitely be using this pattern again. I might even give it a go with the full number of colors and see how that turns out.
Here's a close-up shot of the corner so you can see the edging.
Hopefully my hubby's friend will like it. She ended up not being able to make it into town this weekend at the last minute. I think she needs this more than ever now, so I will be shipping it off to her post haste.
I know I've still got a good list of projects to work on (and I just got another blanket requested of me this weekend), but I believe I am going to take the rest of June off from crocheting. I've got oodles of projects to get done around the house in order to complete the unpacking process. I mean, we only moved in last September...it's not like I've been procrastinating or anything.
First up is to finish unboxing and sorting all of our books. Here's the pile I have left to deal with (as well as a parting shot of the Wally-cat).
This is about half of our books. I already managed to get the other half unpacked and sorted in general groups. Once we get our bookshelves built (which we are working on), then we can do a more thorough sort, purge, and organization as we shelve them.
So I hope everyone has a splendid week. Feel free to check back for project updates.