Saturday, March 6, 2010

Okay, maybe just a quick post.

I didn't think I'd get to post this week, but I ended up having some time tonight, so I thought I'd throw y'all a few quick updates.

Here's what Yoshi's looking like this week:


He's getting close to done. Only 11 more rows and the border!

Also, I got my February swap square from my sis this week:


I absolutely love this color combination! I can't wait to see how the other squares she has to send me all end up fitting together!

We hit the road for Tennessee tomorrow. I am taking my Gir hat and Bearghan to work on during the trip.

When we get back I will do my March swap squares first thing, then dive back into Yoshi. I am hoping to get him done by the end of the month, middle of April at the latest! I do have a wedding blanket to make for April (for my step-sister), so I also will be getting started on that soon.

To close up, I know I haven't mentioned anything about my knitting progress lately, but believe me that is still going on. I have just been knuckling down on Yoshi, so my plan is to dive into knitting and concentrate on that once I finish Yoshi and the wedding blanket.

So, that's it for me. I hope you all have a fantastic week!

C

No comments: