Friday, December 11, 2009

Down the road I go...

Well, I got that shrug done for my party, which was last night. Here are a few photos for you.



The design is inspired by the Blooming Balero pattern I used a few months back (from an issue of Crochet Today) but is mostly improvised. I used a size K hook and two and a half skeins of Lion Brand's Homespun yarn in Lagoon.

It was super warm and fuzzy and people at the party were fairly impressed that I made it myself, which made me warm and fuzzy inside too. So that was nice. Definitely worth the effort.

Anyhoo, on to my other projects I go. I officially started the Yoshi blanket yesterday--just got five squares done while watching Jeopardy! but it's better than nothing. I have no expectations of this project being anything other than long term.

I am planning to start my cable socks today, hopefully. So off I go.

Hope you are all having a great one!

No comments: