Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Holiday thoughts.

Huzzah!  I have one blanket completely done, and I am halfway done with the squares for the second.  

I may or may not push through and try to complete all of the squares today, we shall see.  I definitely think I can get the blanket finished by the end of this week, and hopefully get started on the third.

Here are some photos for you.

This is a detail of the corner and border:

And this is the whole blanket.

I am pretty happy with how it came out.  Hopefully its intended owner will enjoy it as well!

Well, I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving week and holiday!  I'll be heading out on Tuesday to Tennessee to visit my dad and sis and step-sis.  Should be a good time, as long as I can get through the fourteen hour drive to get there!

Anyhoo, take care y'all!

No comments: