Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hanging it up for a bit...

Well, folks, I hate to say it, but I think I am closing down this blog. At least temporarily.

Here's the deal--in my heart of hearts I am a writer. Unfortunately, in practice, I really haven't been able to find a good avenue to regularly express that side of myself. I started my blogs as a way to get in some frequent practice at writing. I have recently realized that I have not been doing with this blog what I want to--and that I am not sure exactly what it is I want to do with it. So, for now, I am hanging up my Crochet Blogger hat.

I want to thank all of you who have been reading for doing so. I genuinely appreciate your attention to my work. I will, of course, continue to crochet--that's not going anywhere. So for anyone who wants to continue to follow my projects, please feel free to check me out on Ravelry. My Ravelry name is AtlantisDragonGrl.

So again, thank you for stopping by. I very much hope to pick up blogging again in the future, I just need to figure out what I actually want to do with my blog. I will be sure to post an update here when/if I get a new blog going.

Heck, it is entirely possible I may wake up sometime next week and realize I've made a huge mistake and jump back on this horse. I don't think that will happen, but it's possible.

May your lives be wonderful, dear readers, and happy crafting to you all!

No comments: