Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Welcome to the Corner...

Hello. I've decided to follow in my mom's footsteps and start up a blog about my crafty side. By which I mean all of my crochet projects. I tend to specialize in blankets--mostly because I like to make squares. I do also dabble in socks and the occasional stuffed animal.

Anyhoo, this is just a little space for me to share my projects with the world at large, just in case anyone is interested. Crochet is something that keeps me going, and it is something that I share with several of the women in my family, so it is also something that gives me a definite sense of pride as well as letting me know that no matter how much I might sometimes think I'm a grey sheep in the family, I really do belong.

In the next few days I'll be putting up some of my past projects and then going over the few active projects I've got going on at the moment. So stay tuned for more details and photos.

Until next time,

C

No comments: